SEND ME POEMS TO SHARE ON THE DIVING BOARD–PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED OR UNPUBLISHED, IT DOESN’T MATTER. I’M JUST LOOKING FOR GOOD STUFF TO SHARE.
My goal is to build an internet poetry community around some common values — as outlined in my Mission. Please reach out using the Contact form if you’re interested, or recommend the site to a friend.
What do I like to see in a poem?
- a sense of humor – regardless of the subject matter
- economical use of language
- some attention paid to sound and rhythm
What do I generally not like to see in a poem?
- impenetrable verbal gymnastics
- meaningless bizarro formatting
- love letters or diary entries about your sexual exploits
What else am I interested in receiving?
- links to your favorite poems (especially those by lesser-known writers)
- poetry websites/blogs you enjoy
- anything you think aligns with the Diving aesthetic (see my Mission for more on that)