Interested in Diving? Send me a poem to share on The Diving Board.
What do I like to see in a poem?
- a sense of humor – regardless of the subject matter
- economical use of language
- some attention paid to sound and rhythm
What do I generally not like to see in a poem?
- impenetrable verbal gymnastics
- meaningless bizarro formatting
- love letters or diary entries about your sexual exploits
What else am I interested in receiving?
- links to your favorite poems (especially those by emerging writers)
- poetry websites/blogs you enjoy
- anything you think aligns with the Diving aesthetic (see my Mission for more on that)